Inspire the Future
Inspire wonder in over 500,000 visitors and school children each year and join the Annual Fund. Annual Fund membership support enables the Adler to deliver innovative programs and experiences, conduct scientific research, engage teens and early-learners, offer educators training and support, and conserve a world-class collection. Annual Fund member contributions of $250 and above are fully tax-deductible, and members receive exclusive benefits.
Annual Fund Memberships
Features all the benefits of a Family Plus membership for 6 adults and up to 6 children, PLUS:
- Invitations to special events, including President’s Coffees
- Private show and exhibition premieres
- Recognition in the Annual Report
Features all the benefits of a Venus membership for 8 adults and up to 6 children, PLUS:
- Private, behind-the-scenes tour of the museum, including the Doane Observatory (upon request)
- Reserved show tickets (with advance notice, based on availability)
- Advance Summer Camp registration
The Alan B. Shepard Society
Features all the benefits of a Mars membership, PLUS:
- Invitations to exclusive Shepard Society events featuring leading scientists, experts, and explorers
- Recognition on the Adler Donor Wall and in the Annual Report
Learn more about the Alan B. Shepard Society.
$1,000 and above
Matching gifts can double the impact of your gift to the Adler! Check with your human resources department to see if your company has a matching gifts program. For more information about matching gifts, please contact the Advancement Office at 312.322.0332 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a Legacy
For more information on leaving a legacy at the Adler by making a planned or deferred gift, or to learn about The Max and Sophie Adler Society, please contact the Advancement Office at 312.322.0332 or email@example.com.
For more information on the Annual Fund or to join, please contact the Advancement Office at 312-322-0332 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please, fax/mail this completed form (PDF) to 312.583.0256 or:
1300 South Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL 60605