Inspire the Future
Annual Fund members help Adler scientists and educators inspire wonder in over 500,000 visitors and school children each year. Your gift provides essential support for new exhibitions and sky shows, education outreach programs, collections conservation, and frontier science research.
We invite you to make a fully tax-deductible gift at any level to the Adler Annual Fund. Annual Fund donors of $250 and above are eligible for exclusive benefits.
Annual Fund Memberships
Features all the benefits of a Family Plus membership for 6 adults and up to 6 children, PLUS:
- Invitations to Annual Fund donor events
- Exclusive "President's Coffee" invitations
- Invitations to VIP events including show premieres
- Recognition in the Annual Honor Roll of Donors
$250 - $499
Features all the benefits of a Venus membership for 8 adults and up to 6 children, including invitations to Annual Fund donor events, "President's Coffee" invitations, exhibition openings, and show premieres, PLUS:
- Private behind-the-scenes tour of the museum, including the Doane Observatory, upon request
- Reserved show tickets (with advance notice, based on availability)
$500 - $999
The Alan B. Shepard Society
Features all the benefits of a Mars membership, PLUS:
- Invitations to exclusive Shepard Society events with scientists and experts including the Shepard Society annual dinner
- Voting privileges at the Annual Meeting
Learn more about the Alan B. Shepard Society.
$1,000 and above
Matching gifts can double the impact of your gift to the Adler! Check with your human resources department to see if your company has a matching gifts program. For more information about matching gifts, please contact the Advancement Office at 312.322.0332 or email@example.com.
Leave a Legacy
For more information on leaving a legacy at the Adler by making a planned or deferred gift, or to learn about The Max and Sophie Adler Society, please contact the Advancement Office at 312.322.0332 or firstname.lastname@example.org.