Spend an Evening Underneath the Stars
Don't miss your chance to spend a night at the museum! Please note that Astro-Overnights are limited to children ages 6-10 (entering 1st grade through 4th grade) with their families, scout group, or other special group. All children attending the evening-only portion or the full Overnight MUST be accompanied by an adult.
- Check out our hands-on activities
- See two amazing sky shows
- Telescope Observing
- Enjoy a light snack
- Savor a continental breakfast
Want to enjoy the evening, but can't spend the night? No worries. There is an evening only option available on select dates. Enjoy the same program, but sleep in your own bed.
Download an Astro-Overnight sample schedule (PDF)
Secure your spot in the museum today!
Overnight Dates and Rates
Friday, June 12, 2015
$60 per person/$55 per member or groups with 15+ people
Evening Dates (6-10 pm) and Rates
Friday, June 12, 2015
$27.50 per person/$25 per member or groups with 15+ people
New This Season
Join us for a very special edition of Astro-Overnights on June 12 with the Scholastic Summer Reading Challenge!
The 2015 Scholastic Summer Reading Challenge invites kids to read books and help set a new world record for summer reading. This summer's theme is "Power Up & Read" (powered by Energizer®)! From May 4 – September 4, 2015, students can read books, log minutes, earn rewards, and unlock original short stories from bestselling authors.
To learn more or to sign up your children or class, visit www.scholastic.com/summer.
Pizza Dinners! Not sure what to do about dinner? Let the Adler take care of that for you. For just $11 per person we will have a Personal Cheese Pizza Dinner waiting for you. The dinner includes a Personal Cheese Pizza, Chocolate Chip Cookie, and a fountain drink. Dinner will be available for pick-up from 5 pm till 7 pm.
- All participants must pre-register (see registration above) to attend. Walk-ins are not permitted.
- Reservations are taken through our online forms only.
- Reservations are not taken by phone.
- Once a date is sold out, you can be placed on a waiting list.
- Reservations for an overnight will be taken up to 1 week prior to the event.
- All participants that register as a group must purchase tickets at the same rate. Overnight and evening participants will not have the same schedule.
Read more about our Astro-Overnight Family Information or Group Information. Please print and sign our waiver form. Are you a group leader? Download our Group Roster and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Families and Groups of 14 or less:
- Payment in full is due at the time of booking.
Groups of 15 or more:
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- The remaining balance and final numbers are due 3 weeks prior to the event.
- If full payment is not received by the 3 week deadline, the group’s reservation will be cancelled and a refund of the deposit paid will be returned minus a $10 per ticket administrative fee.
Cancellations will be accepted up to 2 weeks prior to the overnight date, and a refund minus a $10 per ticket administrative fee will be issued. No refunds are issued for cancellations made less than 2 weeks prior to the overnight date. No-shows will also not be issued a refund.