Adler Planetarium Community Donation Program
The Adler Planetarium is pleased to consider requests from nonprofit organizations for four complimentary guest passes to support fundraising events. Qualifying charitable organizations are eligible to receive one donation per calendar year. Below are the guidelines for receiving a ticket donation. Please note all requirements must be met in order for your request to be considered.
- Your organization must be a nonprofit in Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, or Indiana and must be using the donation to raise funds (through an auction, raffle, etc.). We support the following types of organizations:
- Public and Private Schools, Universities and Collegiate Organizations, PTAs and PTOs
- Space and STEM-focused organizations
- Boy Scout and Girl Scout Troops
- YMCAs and YWCAs Boys and Girls Clubs
- Your donation request must be submitted via the online donation request form at least four weeks prior to the date of the fundraising event. We are sorry that fax, email, letter or phone requests are not accepted.
- Your organization must have attained 501(c)(3) status, and your Tax Exempt letter must be uploaded and attached to your online request
If your organization is selected to receive a donation, we will email you a certificate for four general admission passes to the museum, with an expiration of one year after the date of the event.
Please allow 2-4 weeks for your request to be processed. Due to the high volume of requests, we cannot accept calls regarding the status of your organization’s request.
Thank you for thinking of the Adler Planetarium as a possible partner in your organization’s philanthropy program. We wish you success in your work!
Amazon Smile Program
Support the Adler Planetarium by shopping with Amazon Smile!
When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you have the added bonus of Amazon donating 0.5% of your purchase price to the Adler Planetarium. Visit smile.amazon.com to designate the Adler Planetarium as your charity of choice. Amazon Smile is a simple and automatic way for you to support the museum every time you shop!