Become an Adler Member
There has never been a better time to be an Adler member - membership is a great value, especially for families, and pays for itself in just one visit. Join or renew today and enjoy FREE general admission, FREE sky shows, members-only events and previews, plus receive discounts throughout the museum and on our popular summer camps for kids! Your membership provides for new exhibitions, sky shows, education and outreach programs, collections conservation, and frontier science research.
Annual Fund members support all Adler initiatives with tax-deductible contributions of $250 or more, and receive special benefits, behind-the-scenes access, and exclusive invitations. Learn more about the Annual Fund.
Visit Support the Adler if you would like to make a tax-deductible, non-membership gift to the museum.
- Free general admission and theater tickets
- Free admission to Cosmic Wonder
- 15% discount at The Adler Store
- 10% discount in Café Galileo’s
- Invitation to exclusive member events and VIP access to new shows and exhibitions
- Members-only admission line
- FREE Historic Atwood Sphere Experience
- Subscription to AdlerStar members' newsletter and AdlerStar Online, a monthly members-only e-newsletter
- Discount on Adler Summer Camps
- FREE coat check
- FREE general admission at participating ASTC science centers and museums nationwide (outside 90-mile radius of the Adler). Download a complete list of participating museums.
- Free general admission to the DuSable Museum of African American History and the National Museum of Mexican Art as part of the Under One Sky program.
Features all member benefits for two adults and up to four children living in one household (under 18 years).
1-year: $110 (Chicagoland Discount)
2-year: $180 (Chicagoland Discount)
Family Plus Membership
Features all member benefits for four adults and six children (under 18 years). 10% discount on gift memberships.
1-year: $160 (Chicagoland Discount)
2-year: $295 (Chicagoland Discount)
Kid's Explorers Club
Adventures in Learning
Enroll your family in the Kid's Explorers Club for a learning adventure at the Adler! The club provides tools to play and learn throughout the museum and at home. Kid's Explorers Club members receive a Mission Log and lanyard. In the Mission Log, kids collect stamps by completing activities, certifications, and special assignments. With the required number of stamps collected, kids can win a special prize!
Parents or grandparents must have an Adler Planetarium Family Membership or Annual Fund Membership for children to be eligible for the Kid's Explorers Club.
Under One Sky
Under One Sky is a partnership that provides members of the Adler, the DuSable Museum of African American History, and the National Museum of Mexican Art unprecedented access to the other museums for FREE!
Members of the DuSable Museum of African American History and the National Museum of Mexican Art enjoy the following benefits at the Adler Planetarium: