The Adler Planetarium is pleased to consider requests from nonprofit organizations for four complimentary guest passes to support fundraising events. Qualifying charitable organizations are eligible to receive one donation per calendar year. Below are the guidelines for receiving a ticket donation. Please note all requirements must be met in order for your request to be considered.
- Your organization must be a nonprofit in Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, or Indiana and must be using the donation to raise funds (through an auction, raffle, etc.). We support the following types of organizations:
- Public and Private Schools, Universities and Collegiate Organizations, PTAs and PTOs
- Space and STEM-focused organizations
- Boy Scout and Girl Scout Troops
- YMCAs and YWCAs Boys and Girls Clubs
- Your organization must have attained 501(c)(3) status, you must provide a description of what funds will be used for and your Tax Exempt letter must be uploaded and attached to your online request. Requests without uploaded 501(c)(3) letters will not be considered.
- Your donation request must be submitted via the online donation request form at least four weeks prior to the date of the fundraising event. We are sorry that fax, email, letter or phone requests are not accepted.
- Your organization must have attained 501(c)(3) status, and your Tax Exempt letter must be uploaded and attached to your online request
If your organization is selected to receive a donation, we will email you a certificate for four general admission passes to the museum, with an expiration of one year after the date of the event.
Please allow 2-4 weeks for your request to be processed. Due to the high volume of requests, we cannot accept calls regarding the status of your organization’s request.
Thank you for thinking of the Adler Planetarium as a possible partner in your organization’s philanthropy program. We wish you success in your work!
Your all-access pass to our Universe!