Request for Qualifications and Proposals (RFQ/RFP) for Museum Master Planning Services
The Adler Planetarium is on a mission to redesign our guest experience! We want to create even more dynamic sky shows, immersive and interactive exhibitions, and a facilitation team to help share the mysteries of the Universe with all curious minds. To do this, we are seeking master planning services to help us as we move forward. We’ll begin the endeavor in March 2018 and wrap in late August 2018. Learn more about our search efforts and requirements by downloading the official RFQ/P below.
Please note the following important dates:
- RFQ Opening Date: 11/20/17
- Statement of Qualifications and Firm background/portfolio due: 11:59 pm CT, 12/8/17
- Short-list for RFP announced 12/18/17
- Voluntary on-site meetings/tours: 1/8/18 – 1/19/18
- Questions due: 5:00 pm CT, 1/26/18
- Final Proposal due: 11:59 pm CT, 2/16/18
- Final Selection announced: 3/5/18
One digital copy of the qualifications submission must be submitted to the email address listed in the RFQ/P on or before 11:59 pm CT on Friday, December 8, 2017. Email subject line should read: “Submission – Statement of Qualifications – Adler Planetarium”
Please note that questions will not be taken for the RFQ phase.