The Adler Planetarium is committed to maintaining a safe environment for all of our guests, staff, and volunteers. Below, you’ll find out how we can work together to create the best possible experience for everyone, especially for you on the day of your visit!
Before You Visit
The Adler requires that all tickets must be purchased online, in advance of your visit. Tickets can be purchased here.
You may arrive at any time during public hours, however, if you have purchased one or more sky shows, please arrive 30 minutes before your earliest show time; late seating is not available.
When you arrive at the box office, please have your mobile device ready to display your tickets. If you choose to print your tickets, please ensure that each guest has their own ticket to show staff upon arrival. Any sky show tickets that have been purchased will be scanned outside of the theater prior to your show.
As of Feb 28, 2022, in response to the state and local policy changes, masks and proof of vaccination are no longer required for admission to the Planetarium. However the Adler is mask friendly and we strongly support your choice to wear a mask.
How We’re Keeping You Safe
- Hand sanitizer stations are easily accessible throughout the building
- High-traffic areas are cleaned regularly
- A digital map lets you navigate the museum using your own device
- Ventilation systems have been upgraded with high efficiency filters that exceed industry standards to greatly reduce virus transfer from one space to another
- The staff at the Adler Planetarium is 100% vaccinated
Have other questions? Check out our FAQ page!
Your all-access pass to our universe!